VAN HALEN, LIVE 2012 Pittsburgh , HQ FULL COMPLETE SHOW, 1080p, Multi Cam Concert
NEW EDIT of the Van Halen show from March 30 2012, Consol Energy Center Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. A few more cams were added along with some different editing choices (and i fixed some mistakes as well). There are a few more shots of AVH in this edit too!! High quality camera work for most of the show captured from rows 1 and 2 and 17, and audio was recorded separately with a Sony PCM M10 unit with external binaural microphones. This was an excellent show that showcased how tight the band were performing during the tour, and just how much fun they were all having on stage together. Van Halen were on fire and delivered a stunning version of Girl Gone Bad and played the rare Blood and Fire where Eddie rips off a killer solo. Hope you enjoy the show! Set List (with start time) Unchained (0:00) Running with the Devil (5:11) She's the Woman (8:45) Romeo Delight (11:40) Tattoo (16:49) Everybody Wants Some (21:22) Somebody get me a Doctor (27:40) China Town (31:14) Jamie's Cryin (34:36) Pretty Woman (38:51) Drum Solo (41:55) You Really Got Me (44:56) Blood and Fire (48:39) Dance the Night Away (53:00) I'll Wait (56:50) Hot for Teacher (1:01:56) Women In Love (1:07:05) Girl Gone Bad (1:11:30) Beautiful Girls (1:16:05) Dave & his dogs (1:19:00) Ice Cream Man (1:23:48) Panama (1:27:33) EVH SOLO (1:31:30) Ain't Talkin' Bout Love(1:39:54) Jump (1:45:10) Special thanks to Dave King, RON & his friend at VHLINKS.COM who shot the bulk of the show, as well as TamShan (YouTube). This video would not have been possible without their participation. An extra special thank you to Dave King, who oversaw my editing work and helped guide me into making this a quality production, and Kevin Salvio who cheered me on. the entire way. Thanks Kev.!!
- 1. "the best songs on the album were left unplayed on the tour." Might have something to do with Dave not being able to sing well anymore. Call me crazy but I'd rather hear Dave when he still had a voice...those days are long gone. What's the point of putting out new material & touring when the guy can't do it anymore?
- 2. don"t you think so...david lee roth should be @ home layin on da couch watching tv/when freinds stop bye he can talk about how he used up..was a rock singer,wow
- 3. eat a dick DLR Is the Man then and Now Fuck ya
- 4. I think I know why the drummer hides behind his kit.... he's embarrassed to be on the same stage as David Lee Roth...
- 5. I agree . You and your blues, as is , outta space
- 6. That's too bad for you and I feel sorry for your loss. I loved the new album and enjoyed the concert. For me "Van Halen" is , and always will be with DLR. I can't tell you in words how that new album made me feel hearing it. also Made me feel 30 years younger. I thought however that the best songs on the album were left unplayed on the tour.
- 7. I couldn't agree more with every negative thing said on here. And Van Halen has been by far my favorite rock group for 30 years.
- 8. Like the latest VH album was any better. At least Up For Breakfast is just one throwaway song. A Different Kind of Truth is pure shit from top to bottom.
- 9. hard to believe what they have come to....sad
- 10. Less embarrassing than the Up For Breakfast Van Hagar crap.
- 11. holy shit !!!!!!!!!!! dlr you suck monkey balls.. you need to give it up completely !! does he even remember the words to the songs ? that fake plastic smile I want to tear it off.. after watching this v/h is forever tarnished !!!
- 12. Dave has lost a step or two...if not more. He really needs to pack it in. When the fuck is the band gonna take they're heads out if they're asses and get Van Hagar back together? This version of Van Halen is embarrassing.
- 13. ok Dave, whatever... lol
- 14. David Lee Roth probably fucked your mom. Now shut your bitch ass mouth princess, before him and Eddie Van halen fuck your girlfriend as well.
- 15. david lee too old for this now lol
- 16. Dave sings A LOT better in 2013.
- 17. sad to say but they waited too long for Dave... I thought eddie had the drug problem,.... He's on fire!!! u watch... next tour sammy
- 18. Yeah, what a sad parody DLR has become.
- 19. Die hard fan but if they got the singer from atomic punks it would be better.
- 20. This is one of the better videos I've seen from this tour. Eddie, Alex and Wolfgang have a great chemistry and play well together. Dave, well as always he's mugging it up and playing his "frontman" schtick but if you're surprised by that you don't know Dave.
- 21. What does "issing" mean? ~Dutch
- 22. People dont realize daves never been great live only great in the studio altough i think hes great live whatever thats just me
- 23. It's almost as good as disco.
- 24. Holly cow, how bad is Roth!
- 25. You don't have to have a preference between Roth and Hagar to realize that Dave sounds like shit here.I don't know how he's going to improve when they tour Japan,as he's stated before..If you guys prefer Roth,then you can always watch old clips on youtube and remember how good he was.....